Bow River Spring 3 on 3 – Update March 27
I would like to thank everyone for their support for the 2020 Bow River Spring 3 on 3 program.
The BRBHA has made the decision to refund all participants their registration fee for the full Spring 3 on 3 program. These refunds will be processed in the next day or so. Please watch your credit card statement for the transaction(s).
You will be informed via email if at any point a modified program can run and will be able to register at that time.
Basic outline for Spring Hockey 2020:
- Program offered to 2nd Year Timbits through Bantam aged players and goalies
- Will play in same age group as previous hockey season
- Open to players from Bow River and other associations
- One friend request per player allowed – must play at similar level, cannot guarantee but we will do our best to accommodate
- Open to any skill level and both male and female players
- Strong emphasis on safe and fun hockey
- We will do our best to have like skilled players grouped together
- 3 on 3 / 4 on 4 – depending on the numbers of skaters week to week
- Coaches decide teams for each group and may switch players throughout the season to ensure equitable skill levels and competitive play
- One ice time per week for 1 hour on either Saturday or Sunday (consistent from week to week)
- Spring Hockey will run from April 4-5th to June 20-21st
- 10 weeks, no hockey on Easter or May Long Weekends (April 11-12th and May 16-17th)
- Saturday Ice Times (5 sessions; 10:00am to 3:00pm start times)
- Sunday Ice Times (4 sessions; 12:15pm to 4:00pm start times)
- Younger age groups will skate earlier than the older groups
- Final groupings and scheduled times cannot be determined until player counts are finalized and groups are made
- Saturday (2nd Year Timbits, Novice 1, Atom 1, Peewee 1 & 3)
- Sunday (Novice 2, Atom 2, Peewee 2, Bantam)
- Groups will be assigned to keep skill level as close as possible
- 1 groups are higher skill levels – (i.e. Div 1 – 2)
- 2 & 3 groups are lower skill levels (i.e. Div 3 – 7)
- Subject to change based on registration numbers
- Each player will receive a Bow River 3 on 3 Spring Hockey jersey (yours to keep)
- Cost is $235.00 per player
IMPORTANT: Spring Hockey cannot run without COACHES and other volunteers. Please select one of the volunteer options in your registration.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN FROM FEB 1st- MARCH 15th, 2020
*All withdrawals are subject to a $50 Administrative Fee. NO REFUNDS will be issued AFTER MARCH 15, 2020