BRBHA Photo Day
October 24, 2021 at Montgomery Community Centre
Please make every effort to be available on this date. The schedule will be communicated once it has been finalized. Team times will be scheduled around Bow River assigned practices. If you would like to volunteer please contact our Photo Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
BRBHA Photos: Sunday, October 24th
* Photos will be taken at Montgomery Community Center (5003 16 Ave NW) on Sunday OCTOBER 24. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your photo time. All players, coaching staff and volunteers entering the Montgomery Community Center must wear masks and provide proof of vaccination. Managers (or manager delegate) will need to verify to the photo day volunteers that all participants 12+ and coaching staff have proof of vaccination or a negative rapid COVID test result within 72hrs.
* U7 to U13: Arrive in FULL equipment including skates with skate guards (excluding helmet and neck protector). The players will be pictured with their sticks and wearing skates. Due to the Montgomery Community Center 1/3rd capacity limit parents will not be admitted into the building. Coaches will be available to assist the younger players with their skate guards. Goalies can leave their pads off and the photographers can place them for the photos. Goalies can bring their masks if they wish to have them in their individual photo.
* U15 & U18: Teams may decide to wear a shirt and tie under their jersey with black slacks and black shoes. Individual pictures are taken from above the ankles up (3/4 body). Please bring your sticks and gloves.
* Jersey parents should arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled time to be ready to get jerseys passed out. Teams will decide which color jerseys to wear.
* Coaches are asked to wear their association jackets if you have one. If you do not have one, please try to wear black to keep things uniform.
* Team pictures will be taken on Picture Day. If you are a coach on multiple teams, you will need to have your picture taken with each team.
* Managers please bring a printed copy of your roster to help facilitate the organization of your team and ensure you have proper spelling for the team photo. One of the coaches or the manager will be required to identify each player in the picture for the purposes of the team photo with the volunteer setup at the back of the hall. Please ensure you have designated who will do this and it must be completed before you leave.
* If your player is not able to attend their team’s scheduled time, they can come by any other time during the photo day to have their individual photo taken. We are also looking into alternate photo days in the event your player can’t attend on Sunday. However, they will not be able to be added to the team photo. Please email email@example.com for more information.
* Instructions to order photos are included at the end of this document. All players will automatically receive a memory mate. You will only need to complete an order should you require additional photos.
Thanks to all of you for helping to make this a great day.
BRBHA Photo Coordinator