JOIN THE BRUINS COACHING TEAM
BOW RIVER COMMUNITY COACH APPLICATION 2021/22
One of the most rewarding experiences in minor hockey is to facilitate the development of young hockey players as their coach. If you would like to get involved on the ice as a coach, assistant coach or on-ice helper we welcome all applications.
- Complete the Respect in Sport Activity Leader program (different than RIS Parent - you can register an existing profile on the RIS home page)
- Register yourself through the button below. You will need your Hockey Canada ID. If you do not have one, you will need to generate one by completing the RIS Activity Leader program in the step above.
- All on ice personnel (Head Coach, Assistant Coach, On-ice Helper) will require a valid police check.
- Age group-specific qualification requirements can be found on the Hockey Alberta website.
- All coach related questions can be directed to Kealy Lambert 1stVP@bowriverhockey.ca
** If you are interested in coaching a North West House League team, please see the coach application form on the House League page or click the adjacent button. This application is only for Bow River Community Hockey coaches.
Bow River, in conjunction with Northwest Warriors and Crowfoot, will be offering in-house coaching clinics for Checking, Coach Level 1, and Coach Level 2. These times are available on a first come first served basis. Once these fill up, coaches are on their own to find a clinic and this could involve travel across Calgary or to an outlining community, at a higher cost.