One of the most rewarding experiences in minor hockey is to facilitate the development of young hockey players as their coach. If you would like to get involved on the ice as a coach, assistant coach or on-ice helper we welcome all applications.
- Complete the Respect in Sport Activity Leader program (different than RIS Parent – you can register an existing profile on the RIS home page)
- Register yourself through the button below. You will need your Hockey Canada ID. If you do not have one, you will need to generate one by completing the RIS Activity Leader program in the step above.
- All on ice personnel (Head Coach, Assistant Coach, On-ice Helper) will require a valid police check.
- Age group-specific qualification requirements can be found on the Hockey Alberta website.
- All coach related questions can be directed to Kealy Lambert 1stVP@bowriverhockey.ca