MY PLAYER IS ENTIRELY NEW TO HOCKEY
My player has never registered with any minor hockey association before and lives within the Bow River boundaries.
☐ My player, as of September 1st, is a permanent resident of one of these communities:
- Lynx Ridge
- Point McKay
- Rockland Park
- Valley Ridge
☐ My player lives in one of these communities with a parent or legal guardian
☐ My player is between the ages of 5 – 17 years of age as of December 31
If you have answered "yes" to all of the above questions, please proceed below.
If you have answered "no" to any of the questions above please refer to the Hockey Calgary website for information on other Community Associations
STEP 1 (PARENT)
- Complete the Respect In Sport module at this link: RESPECT IN SPORT PARENT
- Please be sure to add your player to your Respect In Sport Profile. Directions on how to do so can be found here: Adding a player to you RIS profile
- Email the Administrator email@example.com the following information:
- Subject Line should read: New Registration –Insert Last Name, First Name of Player
- Scanned copy of the player’s birth certificate or passport
- Scanned copy of 2 acceptable proofs of residency; utility bill in your name (must include service address as well as mailing address), proof of community school enrollment, current GST statement or income tax assessment, homeowner/rental insurance statement, If moving prior to start of season - a signed purchase/rental agreement with possession date, if moving to a home under construction – a signed builder agreement with possession date. Please note that property tax bills, cell phone bills, nor a driver’s license will be accepted as proof of residency.
- Primary parent contact name, email address and phone number
STEP 2 (ADMINISTRATOR)
- Confirm successful completion of Respect in Sport with Certification Number and Hockey Canada ID #
- Provide parent with On-Line Registration Link
STEP 3 (PARENT)
- Complete on-line registration