Tentative Schedule - subject to change
COVID-19 Policies for Bowness Sportsplex
All of our evaluations will be held at the Bowness Sportsplex.
- Please come fully dressed, no more than 15 minutes prior to your ice time and head directly to the Gym to check-in.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the facility and may only be removed once helmet is on.
- Once signed-in, you will be directed to the arena where there will be designated spaces inside to tie skates and put on helmets and gloves.
- The water fountain will not be available, so please fill your water bottle at home.
- Due to occupancy thresholds, there will be no spectators allowed during evaluations. You will be permitted to enter the arena to pick up your child at the end of their ice time and exit through the designated doors. There are allowances for one U7 Timbit parent (no siblings) per player because the evaluators will be on the ice.
We understand that these rules may not be welcome by all. However, we are working under our governing bodies rules, municipal bylaws and facility regulations. We must all work together to ensure we are doing our part.
Evaluation Check-in Process Video
TEAMSNAP Health Checks
Steps to completing your Health Check for evaluations:
- Download the latest version of the TeamSnap mobile app on your smartphone.
- On our website, determine which day your child is skating next through your age group's Player Evaluation Time look-up below and make note of your player's specific time in your calendar.
- In your TeamSnap mobile app, find the date of your child's skate and complete your Health Check. They will be available to complete at 4AM on the day of the event. You may send a reminder to fill out your Health Check if you log in prior to the day's event and press "Remind Me"
*please note that the Health Check events in your TeamSnap mobile app are for the entire day, not specific ice times. See Step 2.
IF YOU ANSWER YES to any of the Health Check questions YOU MUST NOT ATTEND.
IF YOU MAKE AN ERROR while completing your Health Check, you will have to fill out a paper copy of the ERROR CORRECTION FORM (link below) and bring it to the arena with you.
For those without smartphones, you may complete your Health Check on a HARD COPY (link below) and bring the form to the arena with you.
Player Evaluation Times
Look-up your player's next evaluation ice time by selecting their age group below
We need volunteers to work on our pinnie desk, bench and score clock. Please sign up for as many sessions as you are able.
Instructions can be found on the first tab of this spreadsheet.
U9-U18 Evaluator Sign-up
If you are signing up as an Evaluator you must have attended one of the training sessions.
Instructions are on the first tab of this spreadsheet.