NEW PLAYER IN FAMILY
We are an existing Bow River family with a new player in our family who has not played minor hockey before.
☐ My player is a permanent resident of one of these communities:
- Lynx Ridge
- Point McKay
- Rockland Park
- Valley Ridge
☐ My player lives in one of these communities with a parent or legal guardian.
☐ My player is between the ages of 5 – 17 years of age as of December 31
If you have answered "yes" to all of the above questions, please proceed below.
If you have answered "no" to any of the questions above please refer to the Hockey Calgary website for information on other Community Associations
STEP 1 (PARENT)
- Update your Respect In Sport profile to include your new player’s information by following these instructions: RESPECT IN SPORT: adding a player to your profile
- Email the Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
- Subject Line should read: New Family Member Registration –Insert Last Name, First Name of Player
- Scanned copy of the player’s birth certificate or passport
- Primary parent contact name, email address and phone number
- Sibling's first and last name
STEP 2 (ADMINSTRATOR)
- Confirm successful completion of Respect in Sport with Certification Number and Hockey ID #
- Provide parent with On-Line Registration Link
STEP 3 (PARENT)
- Complete on-line registration